Privacy statement BCS Cowdition
This app (hereinafter the “App “) is provided by Bayer Animal Health GmbH (hereinafter “us” or “we”). For further information regarding the provider of the App, please refer to our integrated Imprint.
1. Handling of personal data
In the following we wish to provide you with information on how we handle your personal data when you use our App. Unless otherwise indicated in the following chapters, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data results from the fact that such handling is required to make available the functionalities of the App as requested by you.
1. Use of functions of our App
1. Using our App
Once you have installed the App on your mobile device the App does not transfer any kind of personal data to us. All processing of data will take place in the App itself without a backend connection to us.
2. Access to your device’s interfaces
In order for our App to function properly, the Apps needs to access and use the following interfaces of your mobile device for the following purposes:
|Camera||To enable you to make photos of cows which are being used to analyse the condition of your cow.|
2.Transfer of data to third parties
You have the possibility to connect the App with your user account at Diary Data Warehouse (DDW). If you decide that you want to make use of that functionality we share your data with DDW the following data in accordance with the applicable data privacy rules and regulations of DDW:
|mobileId||mobileId||Internal key build by mobile system|
|animalId||animalId||Internal key build by system for one cow|
|Name||Name||Name of the cow|
|BithDate||BirhtDate||Birthday of the cow|
|LastUpdate||LastUdate||Date of the last update|
|eventId||eventId||Internal key of an event|
|type||type||Typ of cow|
|DoubleValue||BCS value of the event|
|Name||Herd - Name|
2. Information regarding your rights
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by us;
- Right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling, unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority;
- You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to the contact indicated below. (→ C.).
For any questions you may have with respect to data privacy, please contact email@example.com or contact our company data protection officer at the following address: Group Data Protection Officer
4.Amendment of Privacy Statement
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Updates of our Privacy Statement will be published on our App. Any amendments become effective upon publication on our App. We therefore recommend that you regularly visit the site to keep yourself informed on possible updates.
Last updated: 02.10.2017